Benefits for Clients
For clients, we have access to the best candidates available – candidates who have a range of achievements that will bring success to your business.
- We have established candidate referral networks and a strong brand presence which means that we can identify a range of candidates.
- We focus on the pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, scientific and biotechnology sector which means that we understand, and can deliver to, your business objectives.
- We have well-developed procedures and methodologies for all stages of the recruitment process so that we can deliver quality results to you, cost-effectively.
- We are a successful, professional company, which means that we can represent you appropriately in the marketplace.
- We have a range of candidates that we can identify, which means that you will save the money that you are currently spending on outsourcing projects.
- We work quickly and this helps you meet your deadlines.
- We have dedicated Consultants that have the focus to achieve the results that you want.
- We conduct regular internal training which means that our staff are up-to-date on industry issues.
- We encourage feedback from our clients which means that we are always strengthening our service delivery.
The Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals difference
A number of factors differentiate us in the marketplace, this allows us to identify a range of candidates
- We undertake significant branding promotions to increase our exposure to candidates (eg trade shows, direct mail, Internet Job Boards, networking events, press advertising, industry associations). Our promotional spend is significantly higher than our competitors and it allows us to attract a range of candidates.
- With a large database, heavily visited web site (www.pmpconnect.com) and established candidate referral networks we can identify a range of suitable candidates.
- We have well established SOPs and recruitment methodologies to quickly identify, screen and interview candidates.
- To augment the interview process a number of employment tests are used including: Office skills, Role plays, Writing tests, Presentations, Analysis of clinical papers, Psychological tests, Sales aptitude tests (SPQ), Management and leadership assessments.
- Our operating systems ensure that all information is recorded in the database - includes all information relating to job orders (initial job brief, job descriptions, advertising copy, results of search and advertising strategies, and all candidates considered) and copies of all correspondence (emails, file notes, telephone conversations). This means that we have ready access to all information to identify top candidates.
- Our business culture focuses on the principles of knowledge management (regular meetings to discuss candidates, culture of sharing candidates and seeking internal referrals regarding top candidates, training in all aspects of knowledge management). Clients therefore have access to a large pool of intellectual talent focused on pharmaceutical and medical recruitment.
- We have a significant focus on the training of our Recruitment Consultants. There are weekly training sessions on recruitment methodology, role plays, case studies and discussion on industry topics. This is reinforced with one-on-one mentoring and functional team learning. Consultants regularly attend educational forums held at industry events.