Benefits for Candidates
For candidates, we have access to the best jobs available – jobs that provide excellent remuneration, career development opportunities, work/life balance and great work environments.
- We have a large, established client base which means that you have many different roles to choose from.
- We work in strategic partnership with our clients to develop innovative roles that can provide you with career advancement opportunities.
- We focus on the pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, scientific and biotechnology sector which means that we have an in-depth understanding of industry issues and can provide career guidance.
- We work in partnership with our clients to clarify position expectations which means that you don’t waste time attending inappropriate interviews.
- We work to the highest professional standards which means that we can optimally represent you to clients.
We understand market relativities regarding salaries and benefits packaging and can provide the necessary guidance.
We respect the confidentiality of your enquiries which means that you can discuss a range of career issues with us.
We build long-term relationships with our candidates which means that we can assist you with your career development.
We have a large team focused on recruitment which means that you will receive a high level of service which is efficient and timely.
We work to quality guidelines (Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals Operating Values and the RCSA Code of Professional Practice).
This means that we:
- Have full respect for all candidates that we come into contact with.
- Operate honestly and ethically.
- Constantly improve our performance in relation to candidate interactions by undertaking regular training in recruitment methodology.
- Maintain all our interactions to the highest professional standards.
- Screen candidates professionally and give them reasons if they are unsuccessful.
- Provide confidential, comfortable interview facilities and fully interview all candidates using prepared questions that are relevant to the role.
- Ensure that the role that the candidate is being considered for is the most appropriate role for them, based on our professional expertise, and we do not misrepresent any role to the candidate.
- Ensure that the role is fully outlined to the candidate so that they are adequately briefed prior to the client interview.
- Notify the candidate prior to contacting referees.
- Stay close to candidates throughout all stages of the recruitment process and after they have joined the company.
- Are fully compliant with all employment and privacy legislation.